Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Moderna #2

I'm setting up this blog post early, on Sunday afternoon while the wind howls outside.  By  4:00 pm on Wednesday when this goes live, I should be well and goodly vaccinated.  Then it's just a matter of 14 short days until I get the full 95% protection that is promised.  

By 4:00 pm I may also be exhibiting side effects.  Putting this up now seems prudent. 

More to come...

---------------

In my inbox, there's been a lively trade of msgs about getting vaccinated.  Jeff & Teri White are getting their first shots in about 10 days.  Debbie Haycraft has had her first.  Nikki & Bob Mann have done the full course.  Nurse Susan and Toni Wood have finished their pairs of vaccinations weeks ago.  Kent & Dana, Ric & Marlene are still waiting.  


No comments: