Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Toozday

As I type this on Sunday, I glanced ahead at my calendar for next week, hoping it will suggest a topic for the Tuesday post.  To my surprise and joy, Tuesday is wide open.  


Indeed, the week is relatively free.  Nature's Notebook and a quick trip to the Zoo on Monday.  Pressing some plants as I go by Poppy Hill.  Baldo will be here on Wednesday and perhaps will lash some bamboo bits to trim out the panels in the side yard behind the bonsai.  Thursday has a wee bit of Plone work for Sandia and then D&D via Roll20.  Finally, on Friday things pick up with a garden tour, some sort of on-boarding activity for the BioPark Board, and then dinner with the Six Feet Up owners, who are passing through town.  The week ends on Saturday with a little social event two doors up at the Matsumoto residence.  



No comments: