Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Toozday

 This morning there will be a Zoom meeting between a small group of docents and the BioPark education staff.  Adapting the mission of "Discover Nature, Inspire Action" to the pandemic situation continues to be a challenge.  The discussion will center on school outreach.  While I expect much of this to concern in-person teaching during the Covid outbreak, I hope to see if there's much interest in a digital library of lectures and demonstrations that stays online even after the disease is under control.  More on this later.

Still later this afternoon, I have to drop by the Education Building to pick some things up from Deborah there.  Then, weather permitting, I head out to the HDRG to ground truth my digital maps that I've adapted from overhead drone imagery.  We'll see how that goes.


No comments: